- Vampire recovers from transforming into a bat (her lack of control over this is most embarrassing) and apologises for having been grumpy.
- Zombie builds a fortress so complicated she can't find her own way out, which might be a reflection of her inner state.
- Vampire is soon back to bickering and calls her friendships with Werewolf and Zombie over.
- Werewolf tries to go it alone, but he's used to being in a pack - he demands a last attempt at friendship via parties, with each friend hosting each night.
- Although Vampire started feeling some guilt over her actions toward Werewolf, she puts on a girly night in revenge at Werewolf and blames Zombie for lacking confidence. Werewolf chills out with a hippy party, but gets slammed by Vamps for its spiritual nonsense.
Please share the story with others and let us know what you think about the story so far in the comments below.