- Not only did Vampire use Werewolf's art money to buy blood, she tries to make amends by trading the blood for an exhibition space at the Tate.
- Vampire may be business-savvy, but she's not immune to being conned - Zombie's date, Arowane, takes revenge and we discover the Tate show is not actually going to happen.
- Meanwhile, Werewolf is panicking and uses Zombie to make art for him. Surprisingly it doesn't go well and the new exhibition in a Scout Hut completely bombs. Everyone blames Zombie.
- Zombie, understandably upset, decides to build a fortress to keep her friends out (and the apocalypse, should there be one of those any time soon).
- The search for You Know Who has stalled, but Werewolf's clock is still ticking...
Please share the story with others and let us know what you think about the story so far in the comments below.