Saturday 18 September 2010

Mirrors, reflection & perception

The source bible verse for this is 1 Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then I shall know even as also I am known" (King James Version).

It's been the inspiration for many creative expressions, in film, literature, music and so on. Expanding on this, we looked at how mirrors have impacted the human psyche, what they reflect and how we perceive ourselves and others through them.


I have written up the presentation that guided the discussion so that you can see what we did - Through a Glass Darkly (78Kb).


Also, I've included 'small' versions of the A1 pictures used in the smoke and mirrors section - poster1, poster2, poster3poster4, poster5 (between 306-560k each).


Finally, I've included photos of the mirror pictures we created (not the easiest thing to photograph) - mirror1, mirror2mirror3, mirror4, mirror5, mirror6, mirror7 (between 55-116k each).

No comments:

Post a Comment